MEGARME is leading rope access company in the Middle East, committed to provide rope access services for inspection and maintenance.
The organisation considers it to be of utmost importance to provide high quality services to its customers which contribute to the quality of life, protect the personal safety and health of its employees, prevent environmental pollutions by least conforming to ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
MEGARME also endeavours through its activities and influences to improve and recognise its responsibilities to the environment of United Arab Emirates and beyond.
This shall be achieved by continually improving our integrated QHSE management system by:
- Committing to comply with current and future applicable legal and other regulations with respect to Environment, Health and Safety on all the inspection and maintenance services that we do by holding an up-to-date register of all applicable legislation and by monitoring compliance with this on a regular basis.
- Providing resources, investing in technology and developing necessary competence and awareness amongst our employees to contribute towards quality of workmanship, employee safety and preserving the environment.
- Setting Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental objectives and targets, ensuring it through periodic review and developing programs.
- Periodical review of our QHSE management system and taking appropriate actions in case of deviation from the established policies & programs.
- Communicating and understanding this policy at all levels of the organization and making it available to all interested parties upon request, including members of general public.
- All employees are responsible for implementing and complying with the rules and requirements for the safe conduct of operations and for the safe care and maintenance of any resources given to them for their safety and protection.